2017- 18 SEASON TICKETS ON SALE MAY 15!
2017-2018 BROADWAY SEASON
NEW SUBSCRIPTIONS GO ON SALE MONDAY, MAY 15! For the most up to date information please join the Inside ASU Gammage email list.
Season Ticket Holders Receive Amazing Benefits
QUALITY AND VALUE
- The BEST SEATS to the HOTTEST SHOWS are reserved for Season Subscribers.
Last season, on average, Seven Show Season Subscribers saved 41% off day-of-show pricing**. By purchasing a season subscription, you reserve your seats for seven hit shows and avoid potential single ticket price increases as the performance approaches.
- Priority Seating on Season Options.
Receive priority access and special pricing on tickets for Season Options that are not part of the season package.
- Save Big at Local Restaurants Receive discounts at select local restaurants.
- Swap a Show* Season Subscribers can swap any one show on the Broadway season with another show.
- Optional Payment Plans Option to pay 50% now and 50% later. Must pay by credit card, limit one credit card per account. Valid only on 7 Show Subscription.
- Exchanges* Need to attend a different day or want to try better seats? Subscribers have discounted exchange privileges and can even exchange their tickets online!
- Advance Purchase Opportunities Advance Purchase Opportunities. You can order additional tickets to ANY show, BEFORE they go on sale to the general public.
- Subscribers Only Ticket Window Only Subscribers have a dedicated service window at the ASU Gammage Box Office.
EVEN MORE BENEFITS
- Broadway Across America Service Center Exchange your tickets so that you can see the same or different show in another city; “split” your season tickets between cities or take your season tickets with you if you move. More info at broadwayacrossamerica.com.
**Savings were calculated by comparing the Subscriber ticket pricing (inclusive of all handling fees, facility fees, service charges, applicable taxes, and per seat VIP Club subscription fees, if applicable) versus day-of show single ticket pricing when ordered by phone or internet (inclusive of all handling fees, facility fees, service charges, and applicable taxes for 2015-2016 season performances of THE BOOK OF MORMON, A CHRISTMAS STORY, IF/THEN, THE BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY, A GENTLEMAN’S GUIDE TO LOVE AND MURDER, 42ND STREET and NEWSIES at ASU Gammage. Subscriber savings are less when compared to Single ticket buyers who purchase at the box office window without paying handling fees and service charges. Subscriber handling fees, service charges and any applicable per seat VIP Club subscription fees are prorated according to the number of shows in the 2014-2015 basic season subscription package. Please note: this is calculated based on pricing of the subscription package shows and the calculation does not factor in any specials or Season Options.
VIP Club Subscriptions require an additional $1500 charitable contribution for each two seats that are purchased. VIP Club Subscribers receive priority access to premium seat locations available only to these Subscribers prior to tickets being placed on sale to the general public.
*Subject to availability. Some restrictions apply, $3 per ticket exchange fee. Must be done at least 48 hours in advance of ticketed performance. If exchanging into a higher priced seating location or performance, Subscriber is responsible for paying the difference.
Important Information Regarding HAMILTON: Due to the anticipated demand for Hamilton, some special rules and restrictions will apply. Access to buy additional tickets for Subscribers will be limited. Exchanges will be available for a limited timeframe – more information to follow. Your Hamilton tickets will be mailed separately from your other show tickets, and will not arrive until approximately one month prior to your performance.
Prices, shows, dates, schedules, venues and artists are subject to change without notice. Depending on production requirements, seating may occasionally become available in the orchestra pit without notice. Season Subscriptions, and all Tickets and Additional Tickets purchased under any Subscription are subject to the Broadway Across America Standard Season Subscription Terms and Conditions posted on our website at BroadwayAcrossAmerica.com. By purchasing a Season Subscription, you agree to such Terms and Conditions.
SINGLE TICKETS FOR 16-17 ARE AVAILABLE NOW!
Please call ASU Gammage Box Office at 480.965.3434.
Please visit the ASU Gammage Box Office.
10am - 5pm
Monday - Thursday.
10am - 6pm
Monday - Friday.
Open two hours prior to events.
All performances, dates, times and prices are subject to change without notice.