How to rent ASU Gammage for a performance or event.
Present a performance or host your next special event at ASU Gammage. Our staff has years of experience in making your event truly special. Common Rental Events are:
- Concerts, Theater, Comedians, Musical Productions, Choral/Vocal presentations, and Dance
- Awards Ceremonies, Graduations, Lectures, Meetings, Seminars, Product Demonstrations, and Training sessions.
- Television broadcasts and film shoots please see the ASU film rules - https://commguide.asu.edu/resources/filming
- Pre Show, Post Show receptions for your group ticket purchases
We welcome your inquires about ASU Gammage and look forward to helping you craft your ideal event. Contact the Rental Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-965-1749 to discuss.
Basic ASU Gammage Venue Information:
|Proscenium width:||64’ max; 42’ min.|
|Stage depth:||32’ (stage depth can be increased)|
|Apron depth:||9’ at center; 7’ at sides|
|Wing space:||30’ each side|
|Wall to Wall width:||142’s upstage; 126’ downstage|
|Number of Line sets:||101|
|Orchestra pit:||76’ wide x 11’ deep at widest point center|
|(2) Star dressing rms|
|(2) Principal rms|
|(1) Men’s Chorus for 18|
|(1) Women’s Chorus for 18|
|(3) rooms of varying size|
|(1) dressing room for 3|
|Main Floor |
*Orchestra Pit seats - 88
*Sound mix - 96
*Less Wheelchair flex seats - 30
* Main Floor Seating may fluctuate depending on use of the Orchestra Pit, Sound mix and wheelchair seating. If video cameras are used, further seats will need to be removed.