50th Anniversary Events
For nearly 50 years, ASU Gammage has been a cultural beacon in the Valley of the Sun. Since opening in 1964, the Frank Lloyd Wright designed performing arts center has been the Heart of the Arts in our community.
As a leader in the arts world, ASU Gammage presents excellence with the best the arts have to offer as well as producing new works, artist residencies and educational programs that foster the great artists of today and empower the artists of tomorrow.
With the mission of Connecting CommunitiesTM, ASU Gammage goes beyond the stage, building and campus to underscore ASU’s vision with innovative programs that change lives and make a difference in our community through the shared experience of the arts.
UPCOMING 50th ANNIVERSARY EVENTS
GOLF FORE GAMMAGE
Monday, May 6, 2013 | GRAYHAWK GOLF CLUB
Join us for nine holes of fun golf on the beautiful championship Raptor and Talon Courses at Grayhawk Golf Club at the perfect time of year – all while supporting the theater you love. Like last year, for participating golfers and non-golfers, there will be a lovely cocktail reception in the beautiful fairway house, where you can enjoy hors d’oeuvres, drinks and fun surprises.
June 6-9, 2013 | New York, NY
Please join fellow theater lovers for the Gammage Broadway Adventure, June 6-9, 2013.
The trip includes:
• Three nights at the Millennium Hotel located in the heart of the Broadway District
• One dinner and one lunch
• Three Broadway shows “of your choice” – each performance seen from house seats, or the equivalent
• A private Broadway entertainment and discussion with three cast members – each from a different hit Broadway musical – accompanied on the piano by the keyboardist from WICKED
• Expert-led walking and coach explorations of architecturally exciting neighborhoods
• Sit in the red-carpet section of Times Square, watch the simulcast and live Times Square activities of the Tony Award Celebration
• The opportunity to 1) extend your hotel stay in New York, and 2) see additional Broadway or Off-Broadway shows of your choice, each performance seen from house seats or the equivalent for additional cost
Please call Mollie C. Trivers at 480-727-0005
If you would like the ASU Gammage Broadway Adventure 2013 PDF to share or to print, it is
available here: www.asugammage.com/pdf/broadway-adventure
Golden Gammage Gala
Saturday, October 13, 2012
Please join us on stage for an intimate Broadway experience
Attire: Red Carpet Worthy
Sponsored by Laurie and Chuck Goldstein
GoGaGa Invite (PDF)